The Brady BBP?12 label printer is a compact, reliable, affordable entry level thermal transfer benchtop printer. Ideal for customers requiring low volume printing on lots of different materials within LAB. It allows you to print labels, tapes cable markers, sleeves and much more.
LabelMark Pro Software is not included with the product.
A dozen good reasons to choose the BBP12!
- Compact in size, fits on every desk
- Default Ethernet Connectivity, allowing you to work in a network
- Connect any universal keyboard via USB 2.0 to work in stand-alone mode
- Full colour LCD Display and intuitive software interface are simple to use, so no extensive training is required
- Simple calibration menu with easy 1-2-3 step printing
- Prints a wide range of identification labels from 10 mm up to 112 mm wide
- Standard 300 dpi print quality allowing accurate image & barcode positioning on small labels
- With its powerful 32 bit processor and its extended memory it can print up to 100 mm / sec
- The printer supports the industry-standard Zebra® and Eltron® programming languages
- Print time and date on to your labels via the “Real time clock feature"
- Best price/quality in the market for low volume printing
- Comes with a free unwinder accessory to print larger label rolls