1D CRYOTUBES ROUND BOTTOM EXTERNAL THREAD CAP (2ml x50U)
1D Barcoded Cryotube 2 mL internal thread cap, round bottom, sterile, graduated, writing area. Barcode Code 128
Unit: 50 tubes
Cryogenic vials designed for storing cells, blood, serum and other biological fluids at temperatures as low as -196°C in sizes from 1.2 ml to 5 ml.
Innovative bi-injected cap where plastic and silicon parts are melted in a single body and ensure - No leaking - No contamination - Excellent screwing grip
Linear 1D BarCode
- a serial/consecutive Bar-code 128 printed on each tube
- Readable with the most common barcode readers
Vials are manufactured in accordance with the quality guidelines ISO 13485:2004 and ISO 14644 and 14698 (Federal Standard 209) in a class 7 cleanroom (Class 10,000).
These vials are certified field to be DNA, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and ATP free by an independent external american laboratory (please refer to attached document).
Non Cytotoxic - Non Hemolytic Cryotubes - Heavy metals free - Ingredients of animal origin free
- The material has passed the United States Pharmacopeia testing including Class VI tests.
- Material has successfully passed the biological tests according to ISO 10993 external communicating devices for indirect blood contact for a prolonged period
Each lot is sterilized by beta radiation. Small-lot packaging ensure sterility and usage control.
- : 2mL
- : Fond rond
- : 4.59cm
- : Polypropylène stérile- Bouchon vissant- Utilisables jusqu'à -196°C- Exempts d'ADN humain, de DNase, de RNase, de pyrogènes et d'ATP- Gradués, surface d'inscription- Code barre linéaire